Translation of administrative documents is an intrinsic and routine part of translator’s activities.
This kind of translations seems to be, at the first sight, a very easy procedure. However, this is not so. Translation of administrative documents requires from a professional to be highly concentrated and focused on surnames and first names, dates and localities, so that they will coincide in any and all documents, which were provided by a client for translation, and so that there will be no discrepancies (otherwise, such documents may not be merely accepted at embassies, consular offices, registrar’s offices, educational establishments, and so on).
The employees of Biroudetraduceri.com translation agency will be glad to offer you consultations on which administrative documents you have to translate in that or another case, whether you need just notarization of your documents or applying an apostille to your original documents or translations thereof, or when you need to supra-legalize your documents.
You will certainly need to get your administrative documents translated if:
- You are going to the permanent place of residence, to work or just on a visit to your relatives, to another country,
- You are applying for family reunion, for visa or citizenship of another country,
- You are getting enrolled to study in another country,
- You have documents of vital records, work, education, and so on, from another State, and you want to register them at the competent authorities of your native country,
- There are any other circumstances whatsoever (if you are applying for (political) asylum, are sending your child on visits abroad, with an accompanying person, and so on).
The employees of Biroudetraduceri.com will translate your administrative documents in due time, with the fullest thoroughness and accuracy. They will not omit any minor things or details whatsoever. Moreover, if you need this, they will legalize your documents at the notary’s office and will apostille them at the Ministry of Justice, thus saving your time and efforts.
If you need to translate your administrative documents, you can always trust the employees of Biroudetraduceri.com translation agency and you may rest assured: you will get perfect documents without any faults or errors, which will comply with any and all requirements as set forth in that or another embassy, consular office, educational establishment, registrar’s office, and so on.
Contact us on +37379546407 (inclusively in such messengers as Viber or WhatsApp), or at our office Chișinău mun, Tighin str. 49/5.
You may need an administrative document translation if you need a translation of:
- Documents of vital records
- Driving licenses
- Police clearance certificates
Otherwise, you can fill out the form below, indicating the translation of which documents and within which time frames you need. Then we will certainly contact you as soon as possible, in order to specify all the details!
The employees of Biroudetraduceri.com translation agency will help you to realize your plans, to get the job or profession you dreamt of, to achieve your goals or just to unite and to be always together with your close and dear people!